- 100% Pure Norwegian Product - Wild Calanus Finmarchicus copepods in the Arctic Ocean off the coast of Norway from virtually pollution free waters
- Contains All Natural Omega-3’s plus additional essential fatty acids for superior benefits
- Boosts Energy and Endurance*
- Contain Steardonic Acid (SDA) fatty acid, a potent anti-inflammatory to reduce pain in heart, joints, skin and muscles
- Boosts heart health and may reduce the risk of major coronary events
- Wax Esters in Ruby of the Sea® oil absorb directly into the lower gut helping to control fat and sugar metabolism. May help to reduce belly fat *
- Natural Astaxanthin, which naturally gives Ruby of the Sea® its natural color, is also a rich source of antioxidants for skin and body healing
- Largest sustainable resource in the world
- Processed without chemicals
At PureHealth Corp. We care about what we do. Our Ruby of the Sea® oil is harvested and processed in Norway and bottled in the USA.
Every batch of Ruby of the Sea® Oil is tested by a certified lab for environmental toxins and purity.